· Stomp festival will be held Saturday Oct 7 & Sunday Oct 8 2017 from 11 am until 5 pm
· Following applicant’s approval, payment will be processed. No refunds will be given after approval.
· Pahrump Valley Winery reserves the right to refuse any vendor.
· All vendors must provide their own liability insurance, tent, tables, displays, signage & change.
· Vendors acknowledge that electrical service is not available.
· Pahrump Valley Winery is not responsible for any accidents, missing or stolen items.
* NO PETS ALLOWED, No Exceptions
· Stomp Festival booth spaces are 10 X 10. The Winery will assign the space.
· Fees are TBD per both. We will not start taking applications before July 2017
· No applications and payments will be accepted after Sept 1, 2017
· Due to very limited spaces we will hold a drawing after Sept 5th to notify vendors that have been selected.
DUPLICATION & ORIGINALITY
The Grape Stomp Festival has very limited Vendor space. We want a diverse and unique marketplace. To avoid duplication we require a description of the merchandise you will be offering so as not to have excessive duplication.
SET UP HOURS
Booths are to be set up Friday, Oct 6 between the hours of 9 am & 5 pm or Saturday between 7 am and 10 am.
Merchandise may be unloaded on Saturday and or Sunday between the hours of 7am and 10 am only. No unloading of merchandise, tents, furniture or displays will be allowed after 10 am Saturday and / or Sunday.
VENDOR PARKING / IMPORTANT
Parking is at a premium. Each vendor will be allowed parking for 1 vehicle only. Each vendor will be assigned a “parking pass” that MUST be displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle. Parking will be allowed ONLY in approved vendor parking areas. Parking in unauthorized areas will result in your booth closure. Each additional parking space used will require a $10 general admission fee for each person in the vehicle.
PASSES PER VENDOR
Each vendor will receive 2 free VENDOR PASSES per 10x10 space which must be used to enter the stomp festival. Additional vendor personnel will be required to purchase a general admission pass. Sorry, no exceptions.
FEES, PERMITS & SALES TAX
Each vendor is responsible for any governmental permits, fees or taxes.Pahrump requires a venors permit. Nye County sales tax is 7.6%. All vendors are responsible for collection and payment of applicable taxes and will hold Pahrump Valley Winery harmless for any dispute over non-payment of taxes owed.